Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

OK here is the problem I having The boat i have is a 1977 with a 6/1998 on the year of production but when I look at BRP it come out as 1999 model j225pxeec 225 hp. Here is the problem I having, I will like to replace all gauges and the remote control and install 2 fuse boxes in the consul, I also have the service manual and the accessories books but the wiring don't look to mach here some pictures you may can help me figure this out, also the remote control is from 1887 or so. thanks

this set of wires come from the motor and they are same color at the motor plug. The 3 with white go to the remote control, the other 2 white and black go to gauges

the other cable coming from the motor goes to the remote control and from there 3 wires come out, here are the pictures

here the 3 wires that come out of the remote control

Comment

here are the diagrams of the service manual but the harness don't look similar to me

the forum only let you put 4 pictures at the time that way I have to put it in 3 sections

I haven order the new control or gauges into i figure this out any help is appreciate, Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X